2011-04-24

Tough experience

I ordered inverter & 12V battery from online shopping on Wednesday and got all parts on Thursday. I was supposed to do project that night. But the battery had low Ah (12V-3Ah). It was small one for motorcycle. Then, I ordered another big battery (12V-40Ah) again and it was delivered on Saturday. It worked well. I brought them outside. The battery was not my main concern any more.

Then, a projector became the problem. It was hard to set the right position of it, especially projecting to the ground. After a number of try, I decided to change my concept from reflection to projection which still has common part, sarcasm.
I'm going to project the classical object onto new Seoul design object. Some of design object will look better and others will look unnecessary. Or it just look like a kind of signage system. This may lose the concept of Graffiti. Anyway, I hope everything will work well today.

This experience taught me about scheduling & planning.

(+) Still late at night, the park is too bright and, of course, crowded with teenage gangs.